Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Great Ryan Kalish Chase: Episode 1


Oh, it's on! The search for almost any card (within a reasonable price range) of this guy is on! I was looking for an auto of him, so I bought some boxes that might yield a Kalish auto.

First, a box of 2008 Tristar Projections, and not just any box of Tristar Projections...

No Kalish auto, but yes, 2 Kalish's out that 1 box!

IT'S RYAN FUCKING KALISH-JO!!!!!!!!!!

Next a box 2009 Bowman...a virtually impossible chance to pull a Kalish, but it was cheap. And, you know me, I love cheap wax!




So, no Kalish there. But wasn't expecting any in that box....sadly.

Good news: I gots me some more Kalish cards! Bad News: Still no autos...

On the next episode of The Great Ryan Kalish Chase, join us as we battle the jungles of eBay in search for the prized jem: the 2008 Bowman Chrome auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment