Friday, October 22, 2010

Boycotting Retail

One can be exposed to many informative and interesting things while at a liberal arts college. After watching a documentary on evil practices of Wal-Mart titled, Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price, I am declaring that I will be boycotting Wal-Mart, and that includes cardboard. This boycott is not effective immediately however, as I do want to get my hands on a blaster/rack pack of Topps Chrome (I would prefer to purchase it somewhere else, but the bastard corporation is unfortunately the closest place). Why a blaster/rack pack? I don't really want to pay for a hobby box of that stuff right now. This doesn't mean I will stop buying retail wax, just only the wax from Wal-Mart.

So, to sum this up post up nicely, fuck Wal-Mart. There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment