Sunday, November 14, 2010

Haulin Off to Nationals


I don't think I have told any of my readers this, but I am a runner. I run college cross country here at Ohio Wesleyan. I might not be great, but I feel like I contribute a good deal of cheering and support for the squad. This weekend, the top 7 on the team competed in Holland, Michigan at the 2010 Great Lakes Regional Championship and with a chance to make it to nationals. We placed 4th, not enough for an automatic bid, but a chance for an at large bid. Well, Selection Sunday has rolled around and you know what...

WE'RE GOING TO FREAKIN' NATIONALS!!!!

Expect some type of special post from the course, this Saturday.

And, another thing, only 13 more spots need to be filled in 1990 Upper Deck Box Break Contest so I can bust this box. Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment